Watch as I learn, make mistakes, grow, and try to make money online.
The slow process
With a touch of Personality along side
Look Beyond Your Dreams

February 07, 2009

We Learn Everyday

If you want to succeed you have to put in the time, otherwise nothing grows. The effort you put forth into what you want in life, makes more of a success for you in that life. Failure is only a stepping stone to success. Some failures can take you down all the way, still if you grew up with the attitude of "don't give up", then don't give up, try something. That in all honesty is why I am here. I won't allow myself to give up no matter the pitfalls, failures, and unsupported efforts. The reason is those that do support, give advice, shows concern, and is just there to listen, helps me push another day.
Thank you!!!

I haven't been feeling to well the last week or so, yet I am here working on my blog, commenting on others, posting links to sites I feel is a value to anyone who is trying to work with Adsense or any other program similar to Adsense, in my Information Links. I go to Carnival of Making Money Online(in Money Online Links) everyday, read posts, vote on posts, submit a story, and when I go to the sites of the posted stories, I will give comments. I feel that if I continue to do this, I will be recognized more and more each time I do this. Just getting my name out there is going to help others find me.

Now for my blog, I was not getting any data from Adsense, so something I added wasn't working with Adsense. The only thing that crawls the site like Adsense was Bravent's hit counter, so I took it off. Guess what, my Adsense is now working again. Relief.

I went into my html editing and worked on spacing out the content of the page, so that it didn't look like everything was on top of each other. So far I believe I have been able to accomplish this. I am one of those that has been self taught in html and other things with the computer world, also with that I was able to accomplish an Associates Degree as Network Engineer. I am using all the knowledge I have gained over the years with the new knowledge I am gaining daily. Taping into what you already know, putting it together with the new, works wonders, if you know what I mean.

I have been joining other online programs for taking surveys, marketing research, etc., for a few weeks now. If you notice I have been adding new links in the Money Online Links, now and then. Thats because I have joined them to try and make some income from those as well. When you put it all together it starts adding up to more than just pennies in your pocket. Like my Grandmother always said, "a penny saved, is a penny earned", thing is it works. I am going to post a blog with a bit of information about some of the programs I have joined to give you a better idea of what they are, what they do, how they work, so if you want to check them out, you will have a bit more to go on.

I would love to hear what your opinion of this blog is so far. I would love some good constructive criticism, go for it, I am learning and want to learn more as well as the readers of this blog.

Smile and the world will smile with you…it works…:)

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. I do believe perserverence and determination on your part will allow you the SUCCESS you strive to achieve. Remember reaching for the goal, makes achieving it more than just beyond reach. God Blesses! Sandy

    ReplyDelete


Making Money Online Programs that I have Joined, Check them out if you like,




NeoBux
Long-standing paying PTC
Join for Free Today



This one has been around for along sometime.
It is Legit, you can find payment proofs online.











Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter