Watch as I learn, make mistakes, grow, and try to make money online.
The slow process
With a touch of Personality along side
Look Beyond Your Dreams

January 23, 2009

First day for everything, Right?

So far I have been able to get this going add a few things, including my picture. That wasn't so bad...lol

I have been joining some online sites to try and make some extra income right now. I have recently been introduced to a very wonderful lady who has been helping me as I help her with what I already know. Thats how it works though, if you think about it we are all on huge team working together for the goal to succeed. Thank you SandynPaul, I appreciate all you have helped with, the most is that you are a good listener, Thank you.

I need to get a bit more organized with all of this, I kind of jumped in head first. Time to figure out how things work and make them work.

If your following this later on here I will be posting some of the sites that I have and others that I am interested in and see if I can get any feed back on them.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment


Making Money Online Programs that I have Joined, Check them out if you like,




NeoBux
Long-standing paying PTC
Join for Free Today



This one has been around for along sometime.
It is Legit, you can find payment proofs online.











Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter