Watch as I learn, make mistakes, grow, and try to make money online.
The slow process
With a touch of Personality along side
Look Beyond Your Dreams

January 23, 2009

The Beginning,

This is my first adventure in working with a blog of my own. I have one at Myspace, that to me is completely different than having one here. I am learning as I go. If you have any advice please let me know, I would appreciate any type of help.

I plan on learning how to use Google to my advantage, learn how to use adsense, how to make money with my laptop doing home jobs with this blog. As I learn I will be adding the website address's in my list of links. Come back and check often because I know I will be adding many of them, from advice, how to earn, how to blog for money, all basically free. All we have to do is take the time and read, take it in, then use the knowledge we have gained.

Thank you

Smile, it works

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Well let me follow you all the way. I will learn and you can teach me all the tricks as you learn thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will do my best to figure this all out.. Thank you for the comment

    ReplyDelete


Making Money Online Programs that I have Joined, Check them out if you like,




NeoBux
Long-standing paying PTC
Join for Free Today



This one has been around for along sometime.
It is Legit, you can find payment proofs online.











Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter